Registrar Forms

Registrar Forms

Please print and return the necessary forms to the Flagler College – Tallahassee office. You can also email the completed forms to: Shawnique Branch, Assistant Registrar, at .

Change of Name or Address Form

Complete this form if your permanent address or name has changed.

Readmissions Form

Click here for the form.

FERPA Release of Student Information

This form is used by students who wish to grant access to their Flagler College Academic Record to an identified individual or multiple individuals. Individuals specified on this form must produce proper identification for access to the students’ Academic Records. This form grants identified individuals NO MORE access to the Academic Record than the student him-or herself has.

Not Returning Questionnaire

If you have chosen not to return to Flagler College – Tallahassee for the upcoming semester, complete this questionnaire and return it to the office.

Replacement Diploma Request

Complete this form to request a replacement diploma.

Steps to Request a Transcript Online

Download this form to request a transcript online.

Transcript Request

The downloadable transcript requests form must be completed and mailed along with proper payment (check or money order) to the attention of: Flagler College – Tallahassee, Office of the Registrar, 444 Appleyard Drive, Tallahassee, FL 32304. Emailed and faxed requests will not be processed.

Instructions for Logging in to Your Student Account

Click here for instructions